Commuters will now have an option to take a nonstop bus service from RedCoach according to a Statesman News Network article from October 20. In it they say,
“A Florida-based luxury bus operator is riding into Texas, where it is offering nonstop service in Austin, College Station, Dallas, Houston, and Waco.
Similar to airline industry pricing, RedCoach uses a dynamic pricing model, with rates based on a variety of factors, including demand. The company said fares start as low as $25, while the maximum price is $60 for a one-way trip and $120 for roundtrip.”
The routes where RedCoach will be taking were listed in an article by CultureMap Dallas from October 18.
“RedCoach’s nonstop routes in Texas connect:
- Dallas with Austin, College Station, Houston, and Waco.
- Austin with Dallas, Houston, and Waco.
- College Station with Dallas and Houston.
- Houston with Austin, College Station, Dallas, and Waco.
- Waco with Austin, Dallas, and Houston.
Here are RedCoach’s pickup and drop-off points in Texas:
- Dallas — Curbside adjacent to Café Herrera and Omni Dallas Hotel entrance, 593 S. Lamar St.
- Austin — Embassy Suites by Hilton, 300 S. Congress Ave.
- College Station — Texas A&M University’s Wisenbaker Engineering Building, 188 Bizzell St.
- Houston — Residence Inn Houston Downtown/Convention Center, 904 Dallas St.
- Waco — Tiger Mart, 1020 S. Fifth St.”
Each bus is complete with amenities such as free Wi-Fi, onboard entertainment, power outlets, and free snacks and water, making the nonstop ride with RedCoach a luxurious and satisfying experience.